Romilla Petit-Homme, LMHC-QS
COO & CO-OWNER
CRC serving DE, FL, VA, specializing in Military, life transitions, acculturation issues, sexual assault in sports, adolescences.
Providing Services in English and Creole.
Romilla Petit-Homme is a licensed Mental Health Counselor/ Qualified Clinical Supervisor in the state of Florida and a Board Certified Rehabilitation Counselor. She is also licensed in Delaware. Over the past 10 years, Romilla has worked with various groups including children, adults, and military members (domestically and overseas). During her tenure, Romilla served in several capacities where her key roles have included working as a military and family life counselor supporting military members and their families.
Romilla has always had a passion for providing guidance and resources for those who would benefit. She was able to fulfill this passion during her time as a Lead Outpatient Therapist and Clinical Case Manager.
Romilla empowers her community through education and practical advice. She truly believes in the importance of psychoeducation and community as many of her families’ difficulties can be traced back to lack of resources and access which has subsequent challenges.
Connect with Romilla
Ready to start building towards wholeness, to feel seen, heard, and understood?
Y(our) first step to book a Strategy Session with Romilla
What’s a Strategy Session?
A 30-minute telehealth session with y(our) wellness professional, during which time you’ll discuss what’s bringing you to this portion of y(our) healing journey, & the three core aspects you’d like to address, then come up with y(our) own set of goals. During y(our) session, we’ll explore:
- You may be here and feel like issues others once told you about you’re beginning to see but have no real clue how to address or make those adjustments
- Or maybe you started hearing y(our) -insert person’s name: title here, words or negative sentiments towards you in y(our) own voice
- Or you’ve finally made it in y(our) career/creative/entrepreneurial journey and remain unfulfilled.
- Gain insight on what’s possible with therapy
- A brief overview of where you are now, what got you here and where you want to go.
- Decide where you would like to focus first
- Decide on y(our) goals and how you’ll recognize milestones to achieving them.
- Determine ways to avoid former behaviors and maintain new behaviors.
You’ll leave with y(our) Personal Progression Plan – y(our) top three wellness goals and a plan for the frequency of y(our) sessions.
Ready to start building towards wholeness, feel seen, heard, and understood?