ADEJARE A. MCMILLAN, LMHC, PhD Candidate
Serving FL, specializing in men’s mental health, race and equity issues, transformative justice, and serving the LGBTQ+ population.
Adejare is a Florida-based LMHC, budding Ph.D. candidate at Nova Southeastern University, writer, published author, and an ardent advocate and believer in transformative justice. Adejare has a multitude of experiences and an understanding of the mental health needs within various communities. He has persevered through many of life’s challenges as he has not only found his voice through writing and his educational aspirations but has a fervent desire to help others in need of a voice and hope. Adejare utilizes clinical and nonclinical approaches to therapy with individuals and groups as he uses the practice of restorative justice in addition to traditional therapeutic approaches. One of his primary therapeutic focal points is working with clients who display anger management challenges and internal and family conflicts with Black adolescents, youth, and families. Adejare enjoys cooking and is currently working on his 3rd book as he continues with school. Adejare has the fundamental necessities of a therapist with a style and flare that will benefit any client he reaches. His personable demeanor makes him easy to talk and listen to, while his intellect and insight make it easy for a client to understand and retain what they are learning.
Connect with Adejare
Ready to start building towards wholeness, to feel seen, heard, and understood?
Y(our) first step to book a Strategy Session with Adejare
What’s a Strategy Session?
A 30-minute telehealth session with y(our) wellness professional, during which time you’ll discuss what’s bringing you to this portion of y(our) healing journey, & the three core aspects you’d like to address, then come up with y(our) own set of goals. During y(our) session, we’ll explore:
- You may be here and feel like issues others once told you about you’re beginning to see but have no real clue how to address or make those adjustments
- Or maybe you started hearing y(our) -insert person’s name: title here, words or negative sentiments towards you in y(our) own voice
- Or you’ve finally made it in y(our) career/creative/entrepreneurial journey and remain unfulfilled.
- Gain insight on what’s possible with therapy
- A brief overview of where you are now, what got you here and where you want to go.
- Decide where you would like to focus first
- Decide on y(our) goals and how you’ll recognize milestones to achieving them.
- Determine ways to avoid former behaviors and maintain new behaviors.
You’ll leave with y(our) Personal Progression Plan – y(our) top three wellness goals and a plan for the frequency of y(our) sessions.
Ready to start building towards wholeness, feel seen, heard, and understood?